Request to Pay 'Lead or Lag?' - When is the right time to begin your Request to Pay journey?2pm BST - 22nd June 2021 - An Expert Panel Discussion Sponsored by Answer Pay
Time-lined to coincide with the planned June release of the Single Euro Payments Area Request-to-Pay (SEPA Request-To-Pay), this virtual expert panel discussion tackles the big questions that surround Request to Pay adoption including, when financial services companies should look to adopt it, what the technology roadblocks are, and what will the impact be on customers, billers and financial services providers.
The European Payments Council has announced that SEPA Request to Pay, the European Request to Pay is set to launch on the 15th June 2021
The Single Euro Payments Area Request-to-Pay scheme rulebook is to be launched in June of this year.
It consists of a set of rules, practices and standards that makes it possible for any eligible RTP Service Provider to join, participate and operate in the European scheme.
The scheme rulebook covers the set of operating rules and technical elements (including messages) that allow a Payee to request the initiation of a payment from a Payer in a wide range of physical or online use cases
Bill payments are a source of customer dissatisfaction; they create cash flow issues and are prone to errors while complicating reconciliation and exploding admin costs for billers. In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss what Request for Payment is, and its planned roll-out across the UK and Europe.
We examine how Request to Pay from Pay.UK is set to transform the payments market in 2021 and its implications for PSPs and Banks. We tackle the big questions that surround Request to Pay including, when financial services companies should look to adopt it, what the technology roadblocks are, and the impact of the technology on customers, billers and financial services providers.
Every effort goes into making sure our webinars equip you with the impartial knowledge you need to get to grips with the hottest topics in talent digitalization; helping you to build your knowledge and internal business case!
We embrace a blend of subject-matter-expert content, live polls, independent research, practitioner perspectives and easy-to-read tools to maximize the value participants gain from the time they spend with us online!
- Learn how to respond to move your talent supply-chain online in response to COVID-19.
- Anticipate and prepare for the drastic change still to come in the future.
- Discover how to digitally transform strategic workforce planning, achieve performance gains, and sustain step-change reductions in operating costs.
- Introductions – Julian Wells, White Cap Consulting
- The Request to Pay market; likely impacts on customers, billers and financial services providers – Sudipta Kundu, Accenture
- RtP in Europe, how the world of billing is changing – Nigel Reavley, FIS
- Implementing RtP, where are we today and what technology challenges exist? – Richard Ellis, Answer Digital
- Panel discussion: To lead or lag, that is the question – ALL
- Final thoughts and close – Mike Chambers, Answer Pay (Sponsors)
We know how much participants value the hand-outs and materials we provide for our webinars. Attend this webinar and receive:
- Presentations and associated articles
- Access to post-webinar walkthrough system to experience the Request to Pay process
- Our ULTIMATE ‘HOW-TO’ GUIDE on implementing Request to Pay
- Research conducted by our partners Answer Digital on the market opportunity fir Request to Pay
(Event Sponsors) Answer Pay is an enabler to make the future of digital payments possible.
We offer a white-label digital invoice and cash collection service. We serve banks and payment service providers (PSPs) by supplying our SPX™ interoperability platform to use their existing applications and portals with the Request to Pay secure messaging ecosystem. Together, we cut billing costs for companies, growing their audience and simplifying reconciliation—while increasing returns to you.
Request to Pay ‘Lead or Lag?’
When is the right time to begin your Request to Pay journey?’
Time-lined to coincide with the planned June release of the Single Euro Payments Area Request-to-Pay (SEPA Request-To-Pay), in this 50-minute virtual webinar, we look into the roll-out of Request to Pay across Europe and through our panel of experts, we explore the outlook for RtP, asking the question – ‘When is it the right time to begin your Request to Pay journey?’
- A fast-track briefing on the Request for Payment hype-curve
- Understand the outlook, likelihood and impacts of Request for Payment in the UK and Europe
- Explore the opportunities and implementation challenges of adopting Request to Pay (RtP)
- Determine timelines to adoption
- Gain an appreciation of the technical and commercial obstacles early-adopters face
- Panel discussion: To lead or lag, that is the question
Julian Wells – White Cap Consulting
Sudipta Kundu – Accenture
Nigel Reavley – FIS
Mike Chambers – Answer Pay
Nigel Garner – Answer Digital
Book Your Seat
2pm BST, 22nd June 2021