Request to Pay webinar
Answer Pay was invited to take part in a webinar chaired by Pay.UK’s Payments Director, Maha El Dimachki, discussing the opportunities presented by the UK’s bill payment solution – Request to Pay. Taking place on the 15th of October, hear from panelists across the ecosystem as they share their views on why you need to be involved. You can watch the video in full below or jump to a specific section of interest
– Peter Cornforth from Answer Pay provides a summary and details how Answer Pay can reduce your barriers to entry
– Sian Williams from Toynbee Hall explains how Request to Pay can benefit consumers
– James Stanley from Anglian Water highlights the opportunities for billers
– James McMorrow from Bank of America on why banks and PSPs should be involved and the international nature of RtP
– Simon Brooks and Mark Jones from Pay.UK on the journey so far and what’s coming up next
About the author
Peter is the Commercial Director at answer pay and a payments product specialist with over 10 years experience in the payment arena with Santander, Vodafone, Amazon and Paysafe.
- Send a Request to Pay with your Cloud Accounting Software
- How can Request to Pay fix Poverty Premiums?
- “Banks are leaving customers wide open to spoofing fraud” Answer Pay responds
- The Payment Systems Regulator calls for input on tackling Authorised Push Payment Fraud
- Answer Pay and Partner Hub join forces to improve cash flow in Europe’s €1.2Bn e-invoicing market